Details for Purchasing Agent
Signal Peak Energy (SPE) a progressive, underground Longwall Coal Mine north of Billings, Montana, is seeking a professional, self-motivated Purchasing Agent.
• Ability to work in fast-paced changing environment
• Negotiating pricing & contracts
• Overseeing material flow & logistics
• Basic understanding of General Ledger
• Purchasing Experience (Mining Preferred)
• Microsoft office suite experience
• Facilitating Vendor Relationships
• Acquiring New Vendors for required products and services
• Direct interface with Accounting Department to resolve issues
• High School Diploma/GED
• Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience
• Two years of previous purchasing experience including capital items
• Bachelor's Degree in business, or work experience equivalent
• Purchasing Certificate
• Familiarity with underground mining materials
The company offers a competitive pay and benefits package that includes vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan with matching, and a performance bonus plan. Compensation will be based upon qualifications and experience. If you qualify for this vacancy and want an excellent opportunity to work in a team environment for a world class company that values employees and safety.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Signal Peak Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.