Butler's Kitchen

Known for its broasted chicken, Butler's Kitchen sat at 1005 Grand Ave., though the original restaurant opened as Mrs. Butler's Kitchen across from Billings Senior High in 1957. Owned by Howard and Heloise Butler, Butler's was a Billings staple until its closure in 1988. The second location later became a day care center, then Windsocks Restaurant and finally Four Seas Chinese Restaurant. The building currently sits vacant.