Can-Am Fort Peck Lake Laser Sailing Regatta
Can-Am Fort Peck Lake
Laser Sailing Regatta
Fort Peck Montana
Fort Peck Lake Marina August 15 – 17, 2014
The first Can-Am Fort Peck Lake Laser Regatta will be held August 15th – 17th, 2013. The Sailing event will be held at the Fort Peck Lake Marina.
Come join the fun of seeing a great sailing event take its inaugural plunge into Fort Peck Lake. Fort Peck Lake Sailing will be the organizing authority for the sailing competition.
The Laser is a 14-foot, single-handed sailing dinghy. The Lasers are an Olympic Class and raced all over the world. The Laser is known for fast competitive racing. It is a very exciting sailboat. Fort Peck Lake, its great waters and Eastern Montana and ever present monumental winds, will be the perfect venue for epic sailing
All Laser sailboats and sailors are welcome.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 16th
· Registration from 4:00 to 6:00 pm
· Fireside Gathering
Saturday, August 17th
· Registration and breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00 am
· Competitors’ Meeting 9:00 am
· On Course Race Warning Signal for all Laser Sailors 10:00 am
· No races will be started after 5:00 pm
· Dinner at 6:00 pm
Sunday, August 18th
· Breakfast from 8:00-9:00 am
· On Course Race Warning Signal 10:00 am
· No races will be started after 2:30 pm
· Awards ceremony after Racing
The Fort Peck Lake Marina is the event headquarters.
For further information please contact 406-939-0280