Monica J. Lindeen
- NameMonica J. Lindeen
- Party Affiliationdemocrat
- Date of Birth (Age)May 15, 1962 (51)
- OccupationAuditor for state of Montana
- Home P.O. Box 1307 Helena, Montana
- CountryUnited States
* Democratic candidate for auditor for Montana.
* Home: Helena.
* Occupation: State auditor.
* Family: Husband, David; one daughter; and two stepsons.
* Education: Shepherd High graduate, 1980; bachelor’s degree in education, Montana State University Billings, 1992.
* Employment: 2009-present, Montana state auditor; 2000-2008, semi-retired former business owner; 1995-2000, co-owner and general manager, Montana Communications Network, an Internet service provider; 1993-1994, part-time English instructor at MSU Billings; 1980-1985, bartender.
* Military: None.
* Political experience: State representative from Huntley, 1999-2006; ran unsuccessfully for U.S. House in 2006.
|Race||District||Election Year||Election Level||Election Type||Win|
|Democratic nominee for state auditor||Montana||2012||State||Primary|
|Montana state auditor||2012||State||General|