- NamePam Bucy
- Party Affiliationdemocrat
- Date of Birth (Age)November 3, 1968 (45)
- OccupationAdministrative legal counsel for the Business Standards Division of the state Department of Labor and Industry
- Home 808 Eighth Ave. Helena, Montana
- CountryUnited States
* Democratic candidate for attorney general for Montana.
* Home: Helena.
* Political experience: Volunteered on many campaigns.
* Occupation: Administrative legal counsel for the Business Standards Division of the state Department of Labor and Industry.
* Education: Graduate of Broadwater County High in Townsend, 1987. Bachelor's degrees in English and history/political science from Rocky Mountain College, 1991. Law degree from University of Montana, 1998.
Past employment: Owned a community and children's theater in Livingston from 1993 or 1994 to 1995 that's still in operation. Worked as a deputy county attorney under Lewis and Clark County Attorney Mike McGrath, 1998-2001. Worked as executive assistant attorney general under McGrath when he was attorney general, 2001-2008. Was in a private legal practice with Luxan & Murfitt law firm in Helena in 2008-2009 before working as chief legal counsel of the state Department of Labor and Industry from 2009 until recently.
* Military experience: None.
* Husband: Mike Piskolich.
* Children: Three -- Errol, Emma and Quinn.
|Race||District||Election Year||Election Level||Election Type||Win|
|Democratic nominee for attorney general||Montana||2012||State||Primary|
|Montana attorney general||Montana||2012||State||General|