- NameSteve Bullock
- Party Affiliationdemocrat
- Date of Birth (Age)April 10, 1966 (48)
- OccupationMontana attorney general
- Home P.O. Box 1330 Helena, Montana
- CountryUnited States
* Democratic candidate for Montana governor.
* Running mate: John Walsh.
* Four-year term.
* Home: Helena.
* Education: Graduated from Helena High, 1984; bachelor's degree from Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, Calif., 1988; and law degree with honors, Columbia University law school, New York, 1994.
* Past employment: Chief legal counsel, secretary of state, Montana, 1996-97; executive assistant attorney general, and later acting chief deputy, 1997-2001; adjunct professor at George Washington University School of Law, 2001-2004. Prior to his election as attorney general, Bullock was in private practice in Helena.
* Past political experience: Lost in the Democratic primary for attorney general, 2000. Elected attorney general in 2008.
* Wife, Lisa.
* Three children, Caroline, Alexandria and Cameron.
|Race||District||Election Year||Election Level||Election Type||Win|
|Democratic nominee for governor||Montana||2012||State||Primary|