- NameTim Fox
- Party Affiliationrepublican
- Date of Birth (Age)August 25, 2013 (0)
- CompanyGough, Shanahan, Johnson and Waterman
- Home P.O. Box 1598 Helena, Montana
- CountryUnited States
* Republican candidate for attorney general for Montana.
* Occupation: Partner with Gough, Shanahan, Johnson and Waterman, a Helena law firm. He has worked with the state, in a solo practice and in a wide range of legal areas.
* Political experience: Ran for attorney general in 2008, gaining the Republican nomination but losing in general election.
* Education: Graduated from Hardin High School, and the University of Montana with degrees in geology, 1981, and law, 1987.
* Previous employment: Law clerk to Associate Justice L.C. Gulbrandson of the Montana Supreme Court, then lawyer with Billings law firm of Moulton, Bellingham & Longo in 1988. 1990, recruited to develop a new environmental regulatory program for the Montana Board of Oil and Gas Conservation. After three years as a state employee, established a solo law firm in Billings, where he also served as a contract public defender for the city of Billings. 1995, assisted then-Gov. Marc Racicot's re-election bid and went to work for Montana Department of Environmental Quality as a special assistant attorney general. Promoted in 1998 to division administrator. 1999, vice president and legal counsel for Helena-based Mountain West Bank.
* Wife: Karen.
* Children: Four -- Anna McMahon, Michael McMahon, Laura McMahon, and Caroline Fox.
|Race||District||Election Year||Election Level||Election Type||Win|
|Republican nominee for attorney general||Montana||2012||State||Primary|
|Montana attorney general||Montana||2012||State||General|