- NameChuck Tooley
- Party Affiliationdemocrat
- Home P.O. Box 555 Billings, Montana
- CountryUnited States
* Democratic candidate for Public Service commissioner No. 2.
* Home: Billings.
* Political experience: Served as Billings mayor for 10 years, longer than any of his predecessors. As mayor, he served as president of the Montana League of Cities and towns and was the first Montanan to serve in the leadership of the U.S. Conference of Mayors. Five years on Billings City Council.
* Occupation: Runs Billings consulting company.
* Employment history: Board member of Montana Electric and Gas Alliance, created to establish publicly-owned utility services in Montana. Six years with Mountain Bell, a PSC-regulated utility. Founder and President of Tooley Communications.Four years as director of the Urban Institute at Montana State University Billings.
* Wife: Joanie.
* Children: Daughter -- Marni.
|Race||District||Election Year||Election Level||Election Type||Win|
|Democratic nominee for Public Service Commission||No. 2||2012||State||Primary|
|Public Service commissioner, District 2||2012||State||General|