HELENA-Here are some of the big-ticket transportation projects, funded by federal stimulus money, that have been awarded by the state:
- Major rehabilitation of a highway in Glacier County, $12.8 million.
- Reconstruction of Canyon Creek road in Yellowstone County, $9.3 million.
- Reconstruction of a road south of Ekalaka, $8.6 million.
- Overlay of the road on the east side of the Big Horn County line, $7.9 million.
- Reconstruction of St. Mary's Road on the east of Glacier National Park, $6.6 million.
- Replacement of a bridge over Big Muddy Creek north of Bynum, $2.7 million.
- Replacement of a bridge over the Milk River east of Harlem, $2.4 million.
- Bridge rehabilitation of the Scott Street Overpass in Missoula, $2 million.
Note: Highway numbers aren't identified in the DOT reports.