About Musser Brothers AuctioneersRegional Auctioneers
More About Musser Brothers Auctioneers
Since 1956, the Musser name has been synonymous with Auctions throughout the Northwestern United States. Bob and Lillian Musser conducted their first “farm” auction on February 18, 1957 for Ed Schaefer on his small farm just outside of Powell, Wyoming. Soon thereafter, Bob was conducting multiple auctions per week all over the Big Horn Basin. In 1958, Bob began conducting real estate auctions as a part of his regular auction business. All five Musser children grew up helping in the business and today all four boys are involved in the business. In 1982 Musser Bros. opened their second location in Billings, Montana to be followed closely by their third location in Tri-Cities, Washington in 1982 as well. Then in 1991, a fourth location was opened in Twin Falls, Idaho and just recently, a third generation family member has began working in the Boise, Idaho market.