Serving MT, WY, ND, SD
Glendive, MT 59330
About WBI Energy
Brief Summary of Employers History or Position In The Market:
With more than eight decades of energy-field experience in the Rocky Mountain Region, the experienced professionals at WBI Energy can provide a variety of energy field services to help you maximize your profit potential. Our energy services portfolio includes:
WBI Energy Transmission (formerly known as Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company) can trace its start in the pipeline business back to the 1920s when the fledging new corporation that would become MDU Resources Group needed several short-haul pipelines to transport newly developing supplies of natural gas to a central electric power plant in eastern Montana. The rest, as they say, is history.
WBI Energy Transmission now owns and operates approximately 3,800 miles of natural gas transmission and gathering pipeline spanning major portions of North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.
Three underground storage fields in Montana and Wyoming provide storage services to local distribution companies, producers, natural gas marketers and others, and serve to enhance system deliverability.
WBI Energy Transmission’s system is strategically located near five natural gas-producing basins, making natural gas supplies available to the company's transportation and storage customers. The system has 13 interconnecting points with other pipeline facilities, allowing for the receipt and/or delivery of natural gas to and from other regions of the country and from Canada.
WBI Energy Midstream (formerly known as Bitter Creek Energy Services) has a long history of energy field services and can provide a variety of customized solutions to meet your specific needs.
Building, operating and maintaining natural gas gathering pipeline is our foundation midstream business and since our early start in this business, we have designed, constructed and maintained a number of gathering systems for numerous energy companies. From this strong foundation, we have expanded our portfolio to include a variety of essential energy field management and energy services including:
- Natural gas and crude oil gathering pipeline
- Natural gas treating and processing
- Producer-related services including leak detection, measurement services, glycol recycling, stand-by energy and energy efficiency systems
WBI Energy Corrosion Services provides a wide variety of innovatively engineered corrosion prevention solutions for effectively managing many different types of buried or submerged metal structures. Cathodic protection, facility inspections, leak detection, air/hydro excavation, and solar power installations are just some of the services offered.
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Design, installation and maintenance on any type of above and below ground facilities.
- Design, manufacture and install solar power for remote operations.
- Close interval surveys and all indirect inspection techniques for pipeline integrity.
- Surveys: Bi-monthly, Annual, DOT-Compliance, Interference testing.
Corrosion Equipment and Materials
- Anodes, anode accessories, cable, instruments, rectifiers – see us for all your corrosion control equipment and materials.
- Utilizing the VACMASTERS System 4000; dig deep in even the hardest soils to expose utilities without harm.
- Pothole in seven to eight minutes on average •Specializing in Test Station Installation.
- Offers optimum safety for facilities and operators.
With customers stretching across the Rocky Mountain and Mid-Continent regions, we provide exceptional service and quality materials while maintaining a sharp focus on customer satisfaction and safety.
Employer Benefits Available:
The company offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes**
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan contributions
- Life insurance for employees, spouses and dependents
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Sick leave
- Short term cash incentives
- Employee discount programs
**Benefits offered to employees are subject to the benefit eligibility criteria.
The benefit of being a WBI Energy Corrosion Services Team Member:
Employee benefits are an important part of our total compensation program. The company’s philosophy is to provide and maintain competitive, cost-effective and flexible benefit programs that:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Support business needs and the changing work force
- Foster shared responsibility and encourage wise consumerism
- Are easy to understand and administer
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!