- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
MISSOULA — A spokesman for U.S. Sen. Jon Tester says the Democrat plans to reintroduce his forest bill that would create new wilderness areas in parts of the Montana, increase logging requirements and establish permanent recreation areas.