- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
MISSOULA — A spokesman for U.S. Sen. Jon Tester says the Democrat plans to reintroduce his forest bill that would create new wilderness areas in parts of the Montana, increase logging requirements and establish permanent recreation areas.