- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
173rd Airborne Brigade
On March 26, 2003, I joined 953 other soldiers of the 173rd Airborne Brigade on a night-time combat parachute jump into Bashur Airfield in northern Iraq.
MISSOULA — Capt. Andrew Person’s mother signed his enlistment papers when he was 17 years old and still a student at Helena High School.
Capt. Andrew Person, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne Brigade and is now a law student at the University of Montana, was awarded the Distinguished Patriot’s Medal on Wednesday by the Montana National Guard for work he championed as Sen. Max Baucus’ military liaison …