- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
173rd Airborne Brigade
On March 26, 2003, I joined 953 other soldiers of the 173rd Airborne Brigade on a night-time combat parachute jump into Bashur Airfield in northern Iraq.
MISSOULA — Capt. Andrew Person’s mother signed his enlistment papers when he was 17 years old and still a student at Helena High School.
Capt. Andrew Person, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne Brigade and is now a law student at the University of Montana, was awarded the Distinguished Patriot’s Medal on Wednesday by the Montana National Guard for work he championed as Sen. Max Baucus’ military liaison …