- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 4 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
- 5 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
173rd Airborne Brigade
On March 26, 2003, I joined 953 other soldiers of the 173rd Airborne Brigade on a night-time combat parachute jump into Bashur Airfield in northern Iraq.
MISSOULA — Capt. Andrew Person’s mother signed his enlistment papers when he was 17 years old and still a student at Helena High School.
Capt. Andrew Person, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne Brigade and is now a law student at the University of Montana, was awarded the Distinguished Patriot’s Medal on Wednesday by the Montana National Guard for work he championed as Sen. Max Baucus’ military liaison …