- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
173rd Airborne Brigade
On March 26, 2003, I joined 953 other soldiers of the 173rd Airborne Brigade on a night-time combat parachute jump into Bashur Airfield in northern Iraq.
MISSOULA — Capt. Andrew Person’s mother signed his enlistment papers when he was 17 years old and still a student at Helena High School.
Capt. Andrew Person, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne Brigade and is now a law student at the University of Montana, was awarded the Distinguished Patriot’s Medal on Wednesday by the Montana National Guard for work he championed as Sen. Max Baucus’ military liaison …