- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
173rd Airborne Brigade
On March 26, 2003, I joined 953 other soldiers of the 173rd Airborne Brigade on a night-time combat parachute jump into Bashur Airfield in northern Iraq.
MISSOULA — Capt. Andrew Person’s mother signed his enlistment papers when he was 17 years old and still a student at Helena High School.
Capt. Andrew Person, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne Brigade and is now a law student at the University of Montana, was awarded the Distinguished Patriot’s Medal on Wednesday by the Montana National Guard for work he championed as Sen. Max Baucus’ military liaison …