- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
1972 Montana Constitutional Convention
HELENA — Supreme Court candidate Lawrence VanDyke on Friday asked the state Supreme Court to take jurisdiction of a lawsuit filed in a lower court challenging his eligibility to run for justice on the high court.