- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
1972 Montana Constitutional Convention
HELENA — Supreme Court candidate Lawrence VanDyke on Friday asked the state Supreme Court to take jurisdiction of a lawsuit filed in a lower court challenging his eligibility to run for justice on the high court.