- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
214 S. 29th St
A fire that caused $75,000 in damage to a duplex at 214 S. 29th St. on Friday afternoon was caused by malfunctioning electrical wiring in the kitchen and has been ruled accidental, according to a press release from the Billings Fire Department.