- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
214 S. 29th St
A fire that caused $75,000 in damage to a duplex at 214 S. 29th St. on Friday afternoon was caused by malfunctioning electrical wiring in the kitchen and has been ruled accidental, according to a press release from the Billings Fire Department.