- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
214 S. 29th St
A fire that caused $75,000 in damage to a duplex at 214 S. 29th St. on Friday afternoon was caused by malfunctioning electrical wiring in the kitchen and has been ruled accidental, according to a press release from the Billings Fire Department.