- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
A J Otjen
Many Republicans have been waiting and wishing to vote for a Republican U.S. Senate. But no matter how decent or even reasonable Steve Daines may be, he is beholden to the party with a loud and demanding base that perverts reasonableness and insists on slavish obedience to a toxic orthodoxy.