- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
A J Otjen
Many Republicans have been waiting and wishing to vote for a Republican U.S. Senate. But no matter how decent or even reasonable Steve Daines may be, he is beholden to the party with a loud and demanding base that perverts reasonableness and insists on slavish obedience to a toxic orthodoxy.