- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A. Blair Dunn
CHEYENNE -- State Rep. Sue Wallis says the Obama administration's proposal in its 2014 budget that would effectively ban the slaughter of horses for human consumption is "a pretty sorry situation."