- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Aaron Leo Ludwig
A Billings man made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge that he assaulted his girlfriend in April, just days after being sentenced for assaulting the same woman.
A Billings man pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his girlfriend, resisting arrest and, in a separate case, receiving two pounds of marijuana shipped by Federal Express.
A Billings man accused of receiving nearly two pounds of marijuana shipped to Billings by Federal Express from California was charged Monday in Yellowstone County District Court.