- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Aaron Leo Ludwig
A Billings man made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge that he assaulted his girlfriend in April, just days after being sentenced for assaulting the same woman.
A Billings man pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his girlfriend, resisting arrest and, in a separate case, receiving two pounds of marijuana shipped by Federal Express.
A Billings man accused of receiving nearly two pounds of marijuana shipped to Billings by Federal Express from California was charged Monday in Yellowstone County District Court.