- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Aaron Leo Ludwig
A Billings man made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge that he assaulted his girlfriend in April, just days after being sentenced for assaulting the same woman.
A Billings man pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his girlfriend, resisting arrest and, in a separate case, receiving two pounds of marijuana shipped by Federal Express.
A Billings man accused of receiving nearly two pounds of marijuana shipped to Billings by Federal Express from California was charged Monday in Yellowstone County District Court.