- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Aaron Leo Ludwig
A Billings man made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge that he assaulted his girlfriend in April, just days after being sentenced for assaulting the same woman.
A Billings man pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his girlfriend, resisting arrest and, in a separate case, receiving two pounds of marijuana shipped by Federal Express.
A Billings man accused of receiving nearly two pounds of marijuana shipped to Billings by Federal Express from California was charged Monday in Yellowstone County District Court.