- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 New easement program would allow Yellowstone River to roam
Aaron Leo Ludwig
A Billings man made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge that he assaulted his girlfriend in April, just days after being sentenced for assaulting the same woman.
A Billings man pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his girlfriend, resisting arrest and, in a separate case, receiving two pounds of marijuana shipped by Federal Express.
A Billings man accused of receiving nearly two pounds of marijuana shipped to Billings by Federal Express from California was charged Monday in Yellowstone County District Court.