- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Aaron Ross Turnsplenty
A Billings man accused of sexually abusing a young girl 17 years ago in the Pryor area admitted charges in U.S. District Court in Billings on Monday.
A Billings man on Monday denied federal allegations that he sexually assaulted a juvenile 17 years ago near Pryor.