- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Aaron Ross Turnsplenty
A Billings man accused of sexually abusing a young girl 17 years ago in the Pryor area admitted charges in U.S. District Court in Billings on Monday.
A Billings man on Monday denied federal allegations that he sexually assaulted a juvenile 17 years ago near Pryor.