- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Aaron Ross Turnsplenty
A Billings man accused of sexually abusing a young girl 17 years ago in the Pryor area admitted charges in U.S. District Court in Billings on Monday.
A Billings man on Monday denied federal allegations that he sexually assaulted a juvenile 17 years ago near Pryor.