- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The town of Jackson and state of Wyoming have paid to end a federal lawsuit over the arrest of a Kansas anti-abortion protester on the town square in 2011, a lawyer said Friday.