- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The town of Jackson and state of Wyoming have paid to end a federal lawsuit over the arrest of a Kansas anti-abortion protester on the town square in 2011, a lawyer said Friday.