- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The town of Jackson and state of Wyoming have paid to end a federal lawsuit over the arrest of a Kansas anti-abortion protester on the town square in 2011, a lawyer said Friday.