- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
MISSOULA — The seconds passed slowly while the teammates came together to discuss which Middle Eastern country had been most notably weakened by Syrian unrest, according to Leon Panetta’s statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee.
It’s a small world, after all — but it’s densely packed with political entanglements, social movements, economic philosophies and cultural histories.