- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
MISSOULA — The seconds passed slowly while the teammates came together to discuss which Middle Eastern country had been most notably weakened by Syrian unrest, according to Leon Panetta’s statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee.
It’s a small world, after all — but it’s densely packed with political entanglements, social movements, economic philosophies and cultural histories.