- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — The seconds passed slowly while the teammates came together to discuss which Middle Eastern country had been most notably weakened by Syrian unrest, according to Leon Panetta’s statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee.
It’s a small world, after all — but it’s densely packed with political entanglements, social movements, economic philosophies and cultural histories.