- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
MISSOULA — The seconds passed slowly while the teammates came together to discuss which Middle Eastern country had been most notably weakened by Syrian unrest, according to Leon Panetta’s statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee.
It’s a small world, after all — but it’s densely packed with political entanglements, social movements, economic philosophies and cultural histories.