- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Ace Eric Vallie
Wanted by the United States Marshals Service Montana Violent Offender Task Force.
A 24-year-old Billings man charged in March with his fifth drunken-driving offense was sentenced Thursday in District Court.
A Billings man admitted on Thursday to his fifth drunken-driving charge.
A 24-year-old Billings man was charged Tuesday with what prosecutors said is his fifth drunken-driving offense.