- 1 The zombie apocalypse returns to downtown
- 2 Several hundred tires catch fire in Paradise Valley, sending toxic smoke into the air
- 3 Rocky suffers homecoming setback to Western, 20-17
- 4 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 5 Charges: Man stole pickup, attempted to escape police custody
Adequate Community-based Mental Health Services
Lourdes was 69 years old when I first met her in 2012. She was living next to a bus stop on a busy four-lane street in front of a supermarket.