- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
With the largest drought in a half century chewing up farm acres, the call for federal assistance is growing.
American farm subsidies are promoting bad business practices and costing taxpayers plenty, economists calling for budget reform said earlier this week.
FORSYTH — Farmers should start thinking about what subsidies they can live without, Sen. Max Baucus said, warning of cuts in the next farm bill.