- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
With the largest drought in a half century chewing up farm acres, the call for federal assistance is growing.
American farm subsidies are promoting bad business practices and costing taxpayers plenty, economists calling for budget reform said earlier this week.
FORSYTH — Farmers should start thinking about what subsidies they can live without, Sen. Max Baucus said, warning of cuts in the next farm bill.