- 1 Pipeline breach spills oil into Yellowstone River
- 2 Montana man gets 200 years in prison for impregnating 11-year-old
- 3 Crews to clean up oil spilled into Yellowstone River from Montana pipeline
- 4 Morrison family dealing with aftermath of April '14 fatal shooting
- 5 Breach in pipeline found; cancer-causing agent detected in water
It seemed unseasonably warm through much of May and still most of Senior High stayed cool and comfortable.
Dear Tom and Ray: I have a 1996 Subaru Legacy L wagon. Four mechanics in and around Boston can’t figure out how (twice now) in excess of three gallons of water has gotten into my gas tank. The first time, it stalled out on the highway. After lots of attempts to fix it, we took a gas sample. …
Dear Tom and Ray: I observed in a recent VW commercial that the car has a feature that automatically unlocks the doors at the time of a collision. I was always taught that locked doors make the car structurally stronger. Why would a manufacturer create this feature to unlock the doors at the…
Dear Tom and Ray: I took my 2008 Audi A4 for routine maintenance. The dealership informed me that they could not check my tire pressure, because I had “aftermarket valve-stem covers.” I was confident that I didn’t, since I’m a “Suzy Homemaker” type and never added anything fancy to the car. …
From a teeth-chattering TV night in the lower level family room, to a sweltering night in the upstairs bedroom, it can be tough to regulate your home’s temperature.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.