- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
There’s little question many architects and builders are convinced of the threat of climate change and are urging clients to plan for a future of weather extremes.
Montanans need to look no farther than their own state to see the effects of global warming, a University of Montana professor said Thursday.