- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
There’s little question many architects and builders are convinced of the threat of climate change and are urging clients to plan for a future of weather extremes.
Montanans need to look no farther than their own state to see the effects of global warming, a University of Montana professor said Thursday.