- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Coal most often is discussed in terms of economic development in Montana and Wyoming.
Alan Lockwood talks to health professionals at Billings Clinic on Monday about the health hazards of coal.
Montana is in the midst of an important conversation about coal. Our state holds significant reserves of this fossil fuel, which over the decades has helped boost Montana’s economy via mining and exports and to power our nation via the coal-fired plants in Colstrip. Coal is an important part…