- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Albany County Courthouse
CASPER, Wyo. — A legal team representing Wyoming’s gay community filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday afternoon in Cheyenne — the second legal action in the past two days — to legalize same-sex marriage in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A district court judge in Laramie sparked a conflict between the state's legislative and judicial branches late last year over control of courtrooms and courthouses. House and Senate lawmakers want the enmity to end.