- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Albany County Courthouse
CASPER, Wyo. — A legal team representing Wyoming’s gay community filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday afternoon in Cheyenne — the second legal action in the past two days — to legalize same-sex marriage in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A district court judge in Laramie sparked a conflict between the state's legislative and judicial branches late last year over control of courtrooms and courthouses. House and Senate lawmakers want the enmity to end.