- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Albany County Courthouse
CASPER, Wyo. — A legal team representing Wyoming’s gay community filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday afternoon in Cheyenne — the second legal action in the past two days — to legalize same-sex marriage in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A district court judge in Laramie sparked a conflict between the state's legislative and judicial branches late last year over control of courtrooms and courthouses. House and Senate lawmakers want the enmity to end.