- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Albany County Courthouse
CASPER, Wyo. — A legal team representing Wyoming’s gay community filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday afternoon in Cheyenne — the second legal action in the past two days — to legalize same-sex marriage in Wyoming.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A district court judge in Laramie sparked a conflict between the state's legislative and judicial branches late last year over control of courtrooms and courthouses. House and Senate lawmakers want the enmity to end.