- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
CASPER, Wyo. — The state of Wyoming is pursuing legal action to stop a Cheyenne-based website that offers degrees in medicine, cosmetic dermatology, law and teaching based on life experiences.