- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HAVRE -- Rocky Mountain College claimed its first outright Frontier Conference men's basketball championship since 1994 on Friday night by beating Montana State Northern 77-66 in the Armory Gymnasium.
No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College used a balanced scoring attack to take down No. 16 Montana State Northern 74-63 on Thursday night in Frontier Conference men's basketball at the Fortin Center.
Austin Hudson posted a double-double of 25 points and 12 rebounds to help Montana State Billings run away from Montana State-Northern 76-41 on Friday night in men's basketball.
HAVRE -- Alfie Miller scored 21 points Friday night and Montana State Northern beat Montana State Billings 71-50.