- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
HAVRE -- Rocky Mountain College claimed its first outright Frontier Conference men's basketball championship since 1994 on Friday night by beating Montana State Northern 77-66 in the Armory Gymnasium.
No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College used a balanced scoring attack to take down No. 16 Montana State Northern 74-63 on Thursday night in Frontier Conference men's basketball at the Fortin Center.
Austin Hudson posted a double-double of 25 points and 12 rebounds to help Montana State Billings run away from Montana State-Northern 76-41 on Friday night in men's basketball.
HAVRE -- Alfie Miller scored 21 points Friday night and Montana State Northern beat Montana State Billings 71-50.