- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
HAVRE -- Rocky Mountain College claimed its first outright Frontier Conference men's basketball championship since 1994 on Friday night by beating Montana State Northern 77-66 in the Armory Gymnasium.
No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College used a balanced scoring attack to take down No. 16 Montana State Northern 74-63 on Thursday night in Frontier Conference men's basketball at the Fortin Center.
Austin Hudson posted a double-double of 25 points and 12 rebounds to help Montana State Billings run away from Montana State-Northern 76-41 on Friday night in men's basketball.
HAVRE -- Alfie Miller scored 21 points Friday night and Montana State Northern beat Montana State Billings 71-50.