- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Let's approach the idea of the NDO logically. If a person believes that it was wrong, in the past, to criminalize same-sex behavior, then it is equally wrong to criminalize the viewpoint that disagrees with today's LGBT behaviors.
Thanks to KULR-8 for its coverage of the "Freedom of Religion" rally held on the courthouse lawn on Friday, March 23, and attended by 60 concerned citizens who view the Obama administration's HHS mandate as interference in the religious beliefs of "we the people."
The recent modification of the controversial Health and Human Services rule is not primarily a women's health issue; it is a constitutional issue! Abortion, sterilizations and contraceptives are not guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution or the Bill of Rights, but freedom of religion is in the …
Our nation is facing a financial crisis involving unemployment, Social Security and Medicare. One factor interwoven through all three areas is that fewer young people are paying into these programs at a time when our seniors are becoming dependent upon the expected funds.
Anyone can watch CBS, NBC, CNN or MSNBC and hear the same angle on major news stories, which is why I started watching Fox News (Channel 39) about 10 months ago, in order to hear the other side of the story.