- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Over the past few years, there’s been a push in this country to use our health care dollars more wisely. One way to do that is to shift the focus of our health-care spending from treating disease to preventing it. We could save millions of dollars — and millions of lives, too.
As we enter vacation season, it’s a good time to talk about road maps. When we leave on a trip, they keep us headed in the right direction.