- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
HELENA — An advocacy group told a judge Thursday that a new voter-approved law unconstitutionally requires state agencies to determine who is an illegal immigrant and turn them over to federal authorities.
HELENA — An immigrants’ advocacy group and others have sued to challenge the constitutionality of a recent voter-approved law requiring people to show a proof of citizenship before they obtain certain state government services and benefits.