- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
HELENA — An advocacy group told a judge Thursday that a new voter-approved law unconstitutionally requires state agencies to determine who is an illegal immigrant and turn them over to federal authorities.
HELENA — An immigrants’ advocacy group and others have sued to challenge the constitutionality of a recent voter-approved law requiring people to show a proof of citizenship before they obtain certain state government services and benefits.