- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
MISSOULA — Missoula police are searching for a man who apparently raped a 20-year-old homeless man in a downtown alley.
A 32-year-old man accused of raping another man in a downtown alley last week pleaded not guilty Friday to felony sexual intercourse without consent.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Gillette is considering a ban on parking in alleys downtown while a main road is being rebuilt.
Police investigate reports of a shooting in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Avenue early Wednesday. The body of a man in his 20s was found in the alley.
A woman sits on the ground and covers her face after talking with police near a body in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Ave. early Wednesday. Police responded to reports of a shooting and found a body in the alley.