- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA — Missoula police are searching for a man who apparently raped a 20-year-old homeless man in a downtown alley.
A 32-year-old man accused of raping another man in a downtown alley last week pleaded not guilty Friday to felony sexual intercourse without consent.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Gillette is considering a ban on parking in alleys downtown while a main road is being rebuilt.
Police investigate reports of a shooting in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Avenue early Wednesday. The body of a man in his 20s was found in the alley.
A woman sits on the ground and covers her face after talking with police near a body in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Ave. early Wednesday. Police responded to reports of a shooting and found a body in the alley.