- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
MISSOULA — Missoula police are searching for a man who apparently raped a 20-year-old homeless man in a downtown alley.
A 32-year-old man accused of raping another man in a downtown alley last week pleaded not guilty Friday to felony sexual intercourse without consent.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Gillette is considering a ban on parking in alleys downtown while a main road is being rebuilt.
Police investigate reports of a shooting in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Avenue early Wednesday. The body of a man in his 20s was found in the alley.
A woman sits on the ground and covers her face after talking with police near a body in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Ave. early Wednesday. Police responded to reports of a shooting and found a body in the alley.