- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
MISSOULA — Missoula police are searching for a man who apparently raped a 20-year-old homeless man in a downtown alley.
A 32-year-old man accused of raping another man in a downtown alley last week pleaded not guilty Friday to felony sexual intercourse without consent.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Gillette is considering a ban on parking in alleys downtown while a main road is being rebuilt.
Police investigate reports of a shooting in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Avenue early Wednesday. The body of a man in his 20s was found in the alley.
A woman sits on the ground and covers her face after talking with police near a body in the alley behind the Rainbow Motel at 421 St. Johns Ave. early Wednesday. Police responded to reports of a shooting and found a body in the alley.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.