- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Verizon cellphone users couldn’t use their phones in wide swaths of Montana last week.
HELENA — The state Revenue Department director warned Thursday that changes in how telecommunications companies are being taxed, partly through court decisions, shifts more of the property tax burden to homeowners and small-business owners.