- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Verizon cellphone users couldn’t use their phones in wide swaths of Montana last week.
HELENA — The state Revenue Department director warned Thursday that changes in how telecommunications companies are being taxed, partly through court decisions, shifts more of the property tax burden to homeowners and small-business owners.