- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Montana Elders for a Livable Tomorrow (March 14 guest opinion) sounds like a nice organization. However, along with the Northern Plains Resource Council and Blue Skies Campaign there is one common goal, to stop the production of coal, and that’s not so nice for Montana.