- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
CASPER, Wyo. — A stop-work order has left a pile of asbestos-laced rubble at the site of a former elementary school and delayed the demolition of another vacant elementary school, both in Rawlins. Meanwhile, accusations continue to fly.