- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
American Meat Institute
A U.S. District Judge has upheld stricter labeling rules for beef, pork, lamb and goat by rejecting the meat industry’s request for a preliminary injunction.
The battle over how much American shoppers should know about their meat is heating up with pro-food-labeling groups passing their hats for legal fees.
The federal government wants to give consumers more information about where their meat comes from, but the U.S. meat industry is crying bull.