- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
American Public Health Association
The Affordable Care Act, which has already made changes in the way Americans buy health insurance, is also changing the relationship between two health care systems. Public health and medical health care have traditionally worked as two separate systems. The Affordable Care Act brings them t…
High school sports team rankings. Pre-season coaches’ polls. College and university rankings. Rankings draw our attention, pique our interest and often raise our awareness of issues. They may tempt us to rally around a sports team or delve into a complex subject.
Wyoming is the 17th healthiest state, up from 25th the year before, according to a new report.
The Montana Reproductive Rights Coalition stands with Gov. Steve Bullock, and here’s why: Despite the tidal wave of anti-women legislation introduced, and in the face of out-of-touch politics, Bullock stood up and proved himself to be a true ally for Montana women and families.
Today's health-care system is complex. So, it stands to reason that the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is equally perplexing, said Pam Aaltonen, a former public-health nurse.
Montana health leaders did not need a report card to tell them they have areas that need improvement.