- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
American Public Health Association
The Affordable Care Act, which has already made changes in the way Americans buy health insurance, is also changing the relationship between two health care systems. Public health and medical health care have traditionally worked as two separate systems. The Affordable Care Act brings them t…
High school sports team rankings. Pre-season coaches’ polls. College and university rankings. Rankings draw our attention, pique our interest and often raise our awareness of issues. They may tempt us to rally around a sports team or delve into a complex subject.
Wyoming is the 17th healthiest state, up from 25th the year before, according to a new report.
The Montana Reproductive Rights Coalition stands with Gov. Steve Bullock, and here’s why: Despite the tidal wave of anti-women legislation introduced, and in the face of out-of-touch politics, Bullock stood up and proved himself to be a true ally for Montana women and families.
Today's health-care system is complex. So, it stands to reason that the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is equally perplexing, said Pam Aaltonen, a former public-health nurse.
Montana health leaders did not need a report card to tell them they have areas that need improvement.