- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA — Montana U.S. Sen. Max Baucus is responding to critics who argue that a provision in this month's fiscal cliff deal favored pharmaceutical companies at the expense of taxpayers.