- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
An Amish buggy passes a bunch of daffodils along Route 44 in Madison Township near White Hall, Pa.
A man loads bales of hay near Nickel Mines, Pa.
STEVENSVILLE - When Mark Stoltzfus received the first phone call about building an Amish-style chicken coop, he didn't interpret the odd query as a niche business opportunity.