- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
An Amish buggy passes a bunch of daffodils along Route 44 in Madison Township near White Hall, Pa.
A man loads bales of hay near Nickel Mines, Pa.
STEVENSVILLE - When Mark Stoltzfus received the first phone call about building an Amish-style chicken coop, he didn't interpret the odd query as a niche business opportunity.