- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
CASPER, Wyo. — Just before 9 p.m. on Sept. 24, 1973, 18-year-old Becky Thomson was leaving to buy groceries and asked her 11-year-old half-sister, Amy Burridge, if she wanted to tag along.