- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
For Ming Cabrera, a pharmaceutical representative who lives in Billings, some of the current political talk about immigration and citizenship strikes close to home.
A Billings Heights lawmaker would deny state citizenship to U.S.-born babies of illegal immigrants under a bill introduced Monday in Helena.