- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Andrew B. Lustigman
HELENA — The lawyer for a Montana family accused of cramming $70 million in bogus charges on phone bills nationwide says his clients followed industry standards.