- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
CASPER, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators might take another two years before deciding whether to participate in health insurance exchange, a key Senate Republican said Friday.
Don't let the feds run the show.
CASPER, Wyo. — Insurance exchanges are a key part of the federal effort to reform health care, but many employers still don’t understand how they work.
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead will use public input from Tuesday night’s health care forum in Evansville to help craft a strategy for reforming Wyoming’s system, an adviser said Monday.
A website launched this week allows consumers to compare prices for 26 Wyoming hospitals.
CASPER — Eight Wyoming hospitals have agreed to participate in a national performance survey that rates facilities by a range of quality and safety standards.