- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
CASPER, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators might take another two years before deciding whether to participate in health insurance exchange, a key Senate Republican said Friday.
Don't let the feds run the show.
CASPER, Wyo. — Insurance exchanges are a key part of the federal effort to reform health care, but many employers still don’t understand how they work.
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead will use public input from Tuesday night’s health care forum in Evansville to help craft a strategy for reforming Wyoming’s system, an adviser said Monday.
A website launched this week allows consumers to compare prices for 26 Wyoming hospitals.
CASPER — Eight Wyoming hospitals have agreed to participate in a national performance survey that rates facilities by a range of quality and safety standards.