- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
MISSOULA — It took 120 years for a Blackfeet Indian to receive a tenure-track position at the University of Montana, and while Rosalyn LaPier wonders what took so long, she doesn’t mind being first.
Aaron Thomas, Annie Belcourt-Dittloff and Rosalyn LaPier, left to right, are three of the four tenure-track Native American professors to be hired at the University of Montana recently teaching topics other than Native American studies. “I hope I’m able to bring a different perspective and p…