- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
I agree with the Dec. 12 letter by Dr. David Hafer, that legal assisted suicide is a recipe for elder abuse. I am a physician with a high percentage of older patients. I have had the painful misfortune of personally observing countless instances of elder abuse. The motive is usually financial gain.
HELENA — Two hot-button proposed constitutional initiatives — one to decriminalize marijuana for adults and the other to ban abortion through a “personhood” amendment — failed to qualify for the November ballot.
HELENA — Undeterred by Mississippi's rejection of an anti-abortion measure this week, the sponsor of a similar 2012 Montana "personhood" proposal said Wednesday she will continue to work to get it on the ballot.
For over 20 years, I have been an internal medicine physician with a high percentage of older patients. I have had the painful misfortune of personally observing countless instances of elder abuse. I write in support of Sen. Greg Hinkle's bill to prohibit assisted suicide and thereby prevent…