- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
T.S. Elliot wrote “April is the cruelest month” as part of his 1922 poem, “The Waste Land.” He wrote: April is the cruellest month, breeding/ Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing/ Memory and desire, stirring/ Dull roots with spring rain.
GREAT FALLS - Two Great Falls girls who just finished their junior year in high school are among 268 students nationwide who earned perfect scores on the ACT test this spring, according to the national ACT board in Iowa City.
A Billings woman who erased thousands of dollars of debt in bankruptcy court admitted Wednesday that she did not report the money she made from an escort service business. She denied she ran a prostitution ring.