- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
Ardis Sierra Enos
RIVERTON, Wyo. — A federal judge has ruled that a 20-year-old woman accused of killing her newborn son on the Wind River Indian Reservation is competent to stand trial.
CASPER, Wyo. — A federal judge has determined an Ethete woman accused of murder in the death of her newborn son is competent to stand trial.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — An Ethete woman has been charged with killing her newborn baby after delivering it at home on the Wind River Reservation.