- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Ardis Sierra Enos
RIVERTON, Wyo. — A federal judge has ruled that a 20-year-old woman accused of killing her newborn son on the Wind River Indian Reservation is competent to stand trial.
CASPER, Wyo. — A federal judge has determined an Ethete woman accused of murder in the death of her newborn son is competent to stand trial.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — An Ethete woman has been charged with killing her newborn baby after delivering it at home on the Wind River Reservation.