- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Ardis Sierra Enos
RIVERTON, Wyo. — A federal judge has ruled that a 20-year-old woman accused of killing her newborn son on the Wind River Indian Reservation is competent to stand trial.
CASPER, Wyo. — A federal judge has determined an Ethete woman accused of murder in the death of her newborn son is competent to stand trial.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — An Ethete woman has been charged with killing her newborn baby after delivering it at home on the Wind River Reservation.