- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Ardis Sierra Enos
RIVERTON, Wyo. — A federal judge has ruled that a 20-year-old woman accused of killing her newborn son on the Wind River Indian Reservation is competent to stand trial.
CASPER, Wyo. — A federal judge has determined an Ethete woman accused of murder in the death of her newborn son is competent to stand trial.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — An Ethete woman has been charged with killing her newborn baby after delivering it at home on the Wind River Reservation.