- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
A Billings judge issued a $15,000 warrant Friday for a man who allegedly pawned his ex-wife’s engagement and wedding rings.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Butte man accused of playing a part in an attack on several people with a baseball bat and pool cue last month.
Police on Monday arrested a woman after she missed her sentencing hearing for a January 2013 break-in that ended with police fatally shooting her husband.
A Billings sex offender was arrested Tuesday after failing to show up in court for a scheduled hearing on alleged probation violations.
GREAT FALLS — Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former Washington State and NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.