- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
A Billings judge issued a $15,000 warrant Friday for a man who allegedly pawned his ex-wife’s engagement and wedding rings.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Butte man accused of playing a part in an attack on several people with a baseball bat and pool cue last month.
Police on Monday arrested a woman after she missed her sentencing hearing for a January 2013 break-in that ended with police fatally shooting her husband.
A Billings sex offender was arrested Tuesday after failing to show up in court for a scheduled hearing on alleged probation violations.
GREAT FALLS — Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former Washington State and NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.