- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A Billings judge issued a $15,000 warrant Friday for a man who allegedly pawned his ex-wife’s engagement and wedding rings.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Butte man accused of playing a part in an attack on several people with a baseball bat and pool cue last month.
Police on Monday arrested a woman after she missed her sentencing hearing for a January 2013 break-in that ended with police fatally shooting her husband.
A Billings sex offender was arrested Tuesday after failing to show up in court for a scheduled hearing on alleged probation violations.
GREAT FALLS — Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former Washington State and NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.