- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A Billings judge issued a $15,000 warrant Friday for a man who allegedly pawned his ex-wife’s engagement and wedding rings.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Butte man accused of playing a part in an attack on several people with a baseball bat and pool cue last month.
Police on Monday arrested a woman after she missed her sentencing hearing for a January 2013 break-in that ended with police fatally shooting her husband.
A Billings sex offender was arrested Tuesday after failing to show up in court for a scheduled hearing on alleged probation violations.
GREAT FALLS — Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former Washington State and NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.