- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A Billings judge issued a $15,000 warrant Friday for a man who allegedly pawned his ex-wife’s engagement and wedding rings.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a Butte man accused of playing a part in an attack on several people with a baseball bat and pool cue last month.
Police on Monday arrested a woman after she missed her sentencing hearing for a January 2013 break-in that ended with police fatally shooting her husband.
A Billings sex offender was arrested Tuesday after failing to show up in court for a scheduled hearing on alleged probation violations.
GREAT FALLS — Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former Washington State and NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.